Friday, October 26, 2012

Top 10 Horror Villains: #6: The Devil

#6 on our countdown is THE DEVIL.

He's featured on such scary classics as Rosemary's Baby, the Exorcist, the Omen, as well as a litany of other movies. It's hard to leave him off when he's been featured in dozens of good movies over the last 50 years.

The other thing that boosts him on the countdown is how much he generally scares the hell out of me. I date this back to grade school when I used to be real into the Days of Our Lives (I know lol). There's a few episodes where Marlena gets possessed by the devil and during the part where he shows himself on tv my VHS tape that recorded it cut out. I mean, how scary is that for an 8 year old?

And although he's 'fictional' in these movies, the whole devil being real in real life gives me the willies too.

Scary stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment