Thursday, October 25, 2012

Top 10 Horror Villains: #7: Frankenstein

#7 on tha countdown is Frankenstein.

Now I know some of the fans will be let down that such a classic monster icon is pretty low on the charts. As many of you know, my movie taste isn't very good so you can't always get your hopes up too high lol.

Part of the reason he's not super high up on the list is that he's just not always super talented as a horror villain.

*Random aside, how many posts were all the fans gonna let go by before alerting me to the fact that I have been spelling the word VILLAIN wrong for the last 4 days? I should've been an English major lol*

Anywho, as I was saying, he just doesn't seem coordinated enough to be too scary. As I've ranted about before, his inability to open doors and screams that sound like a small child have put a cap on how high he can go.

Nevertheless, everyone recognizes Frankenstein, and he did spawn a litany of sequels that were wildly popular back in the day (and even today) so I have to give him countdown credit.

No comments:

Post a Comment