Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Creature from the Black Lagoon

1) This would give me the willies even if there wasn't a giant creature that was hanging out in the Amazon. When I was in Vegas, Leslie dragged me to this aqarium thing where all the sharks and stuff were swimming around in the walls and stuff. Scared the hell out of me. This whole movie is them just hanging out around all these creepy fishes and what not. Scary enough for me.

2) That being said, there's a pretty simple solution to this whole mess. If you quit dicking around by the water you really wouldn't have a problem with this thing. When he's on land he moves at less than a mile an hour and sticks out his gigantic claws so you could see him coming from a mile away. Why they keep investigating while everyone keeps getting TKO'd kind of befuddles me.

3) I mean these people keep dying and they hypothesize that the Creature might just be a 'mosquito that they can shoe away'? HELLO MCFLY.

4) For you Dawson's Creek fans out there, you'll remember that this movie got repped a lot in the Pilot episode lol.

Meh,

D+

No comments:

Post a Comment