Monday, October 22, 2012

Top 10 Horror Villains

Wgbw, I've decided the countdown for this year will be the top 10 horror villains of all time.

I can't provide any objective way that I'm really going to rank them but I should provide a few disclaimers:

1) They probably won't be ranked solely based on cultural impact. Obvi that will determine their ranking but the countdown won't focus on it entirely.

2) As a follow up to that, you can imagine that the characters won't be ranked based on how good they were on rotten tomatoes so don't get your hopes up Jon. 

3) How scary they were to little (or older) Buffalo will probably be a pretty big factor. Some of these characters have scared me for the better part of my youth so you can count on them making the countdown.

Anywho, I'll start off with #10 later tonight, I love you all

-buff

No comments:

Post a Comment