Thursday, October 25, 2012

All Too Well- Taylor Swift

Wgbw, I know I promised no more non-Halloween reviews but I couldn't let such a moment in history pass me by.

1) I'm not giving a spoiler alert about song of the year (obvi), but I wanted to update one of the previous posts here about song of the year.

2) Maybe it's my ADD but this song is by far and away a front runner now. It's hard for me to get too tuned into the songs that I was gii on in February but I still think this one is running away with it.

3) I haven't been this gitty about lyrics in a while but I even got Bricker excited about dis (maybe not lol):

"Maybe we got lost in translation, maybe I'd asked for too much, but maybe this thing was a masterpiece till you tore it all up. Running scared i was there, i remember it all toooo wellll. you call me up again just to break me like a promise, so casually cruel, in the name of being of honest"

If those weren't some of the best TSwift lyrics of all time I don't know what were. 

If I could give a better grade I would,

A++

No comments:

Post a Comment