Monday, October 1, 2012

Happy October!

Wgbw, happy October. Today is the second greatest day of the year and I'm excited \o/

I've got a movie post for later tonight (obvi it's October) but wanted to let all the fans know what direction I'll be moving in this year.

There's a bunch of classic horror movies that I'm gonna get on here, as well as a bunch of the horror cult classics (that I never seem to enjoy lol) along with some sequels that I've been neglecting.

@warnerben had the tight idea of tuning back into some sort of countdown. Those always go over well but I need to brainstorm for an idea of what to countdown. I thought about doing my top 10 favorite horror movies but I'm afraid the blog may have already given that away.

The one change I think I'll be making from years past is that I'm going to re-review some of the more solid Halloween movies that I tune into year round. Not that I didn't review them great the first time around, but looking back on the early days of the blog I'm sure I can make these posts a lot better. This will happen towards the latter part of October.

As always, if the fans have any suggestions for something for me to review (outside of reviewing the Dirty Projectors concert lol) I'm all on board.

Stay tuned!

1 comment: