Friday, October 29, 2010

The Exorcist


1) I never understood why they do all the parts in the Middle East at the beginning. Like I get that there's spooky shit that happens there but it's hardly ever mentioned during the rest of these movies. All of the Exorcist movies do this and so does The Omen Collection [Blu-ray]. I just don't get it.

2) Really one of the most objectively scary movies of all time. There's kind of the weird creepy parts like where she pees herself, or where the wigi board thing is moving. But theres also the real scary stuff, like when she spins her head around, or when she walks on her hands backwords down the staircase.

3) I think it's also creepy b/c of the whole devil thing. Back in the day when I used to watch days of our lives, Marlana got possessed by the devil and the VHS recording I took just blacked out the whole devil part. Spooky shit like that scares the bejesus out of me.

4) The spooky music here is good too.

Overall good, but too scary to watch too often (like the omen)

A

No comments:

Post a Comment