Thursday, October 4, 2012

Halloween Night


1) Alright blog world, this is hopefully the last really mediocre movie I review this month. I know I have a checkered past but I'm really trying to get better after this lol.

2) I thought this would be okay because it seemed to kind of parallel the original Halloween movie: the guy gets out of an asylum and comes and wrecks havoc on Halloween night. Sounds good but this one went straight to DVD for a reason.

3) Almost every death in the movie happened the exact same way. This guy pops up at the party and everybody thinks he's just horsing around since he's wearing a mask so they just joke with him until he KO's them. I mean, using that once or twice was okay but it was almost the entire movie.

4) And how ridiculous was the end? A guy who looks like bigfoot is walking down an empty interstate wearing only a priest-robe with a paper plate tied onto his head with an upside down smiley face on it and this guy just decides to give him a ride?

Go back and re-read that last sentence. It was as ridiculous to type as the ending of the movie was lol.

D

No comments:

Post a Comment