Friday, October 26, 2012

Audition

1) I had no idea what I was in for. @warnerben recommended that I review this last year and I was aware that it was a torture movie but holy god was this OTC. The crazy part is that it doesn't go OTC till the last part of it. Had a really good detailed setup lol.

2) That vomit scene literally almost made me vomit. IMDB says she insisted that she actually vomit so it could be real. If that's true then this movie is cray.

3) Kind of a goofy plot. I mean, I understand that people have a hard time finding the right one to settle down with. But I dunno if having an audition for a girl is really all that appropriate. 

4) The tightest part about this movie was that I made it through it. If you ever watched a movie with me you'd know that me sitting through a 2 hour long foreign movie with subtitles is a herculean task. Well done buff.

My only beef is that these over the top torture/gross movies are hard to fall in love with,

C+

No comments:

Post a Comment