Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter

1) Not really much of a horror movie. I mean, I get that there are vampires in it and all, but it's not really spooky, especially since it's supposed to be historical (well in a fictional sense). Most of the movies are just these action shots that are overshot in slow motion. If there wasn't so much slow motion the movie would probably get over faster lol.

2) I'd go on a rant about watching these 3D movies without the 3D effect but I've barked up that tree too many times before.

3) How tight was it when Papa Doc from the hit motion picture 8 Mile popped up in it. He automatically bumps up every movie rating he's in, he's just so tight (see What's Your Number for more evidence of this).  Come to think of it, he probably just should've challenged the vampires to rap battles. I mean, it's kind of like an old school duel, but still gives an appropriate shout out to his role in 8 mile.

4) Although this movie wasn't generally reviewed well by the critics, I do fear that it could spark a wreck of spinoffs that could be horrible. Imagine 'William Taft: Bathtub Layer'. The possibilities to Linc (link get it?) presidents to horror icons makes me nervous about the future of these movies.

C-

No comments:

Post a Comment