Saturday, October 27, 2012

Invasion of the Body Snatchers

1) A lot of hoopla before the plot actually develops. It seems like they spend the first 30 minutes of the movie just driving around in a car or in a hospital. Kind of boring lol.

2) It was kinda tight though. I'm not wild about alien-esque horror movies but this one was good. It's kind of the weird part about my movie taste is that I really like all the old Unsolved Mysteries that involve UFO sightings and stuff. I even used to have a book about them but for some reason I'm not overtly wild about horror movies with Aliens. 

3) I know I've mentioned this before, but boy howdy did they smoke ciggies back in the day.  The surgeon general definitely didn't issue a warning before most of these movies.

4) How tight was it when that kid just ran away when he didn't want to go to school? School sucks. That kid rules. Also the line "maybe we should have a drink." #tellmeaboutitlol.

Pretty solid for an old movie,

B

No comments:

Post a Comment