Thursday, October 28, 2010

Halloween (1978)


1) There's not much to say except that this movie rules. The set up's real tight. It's spooky as shit when he's just randomly staring at people. The movie's actually on Halloween and it's got one of the sickest endings of all time. When they look down and he's gone and the music starts up it's out of control.

2) It's scary as nuts. The first time I saw it I was at my girlfriends house and I had to navigate through the streets of western kansas to get home; it's been spooky to walk home in the dark ever since.

3) Michael Myers has got to be the most badass villain of all time. Jason gets all freaked out of the water and Freddy gets hurt by chicks throwing vases at him. Michael's just tight. He never has to run after people and always makes it rain.

4) The scary music is probably the best out of all the horror movies.

Probably one of the most dominant movies of all time.

A++

2 comments:

  1. I saw this movie at the drive in. I liked the way he disappears at the end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was so spooky when he disappeared!

    ReplyDelete