Tuesday, October 1, 2013

The Last Exorcism Part II

1) Pretty weird movie. Having not previously reviewed the first movie, I don't want to spoil too much for my fans lol. The beginning really reminded me of MAMA when that crazy chick is shifting around the house all creepily.

2) Part of my beef with all of the devilesque movies is that there can probably really never be an ending to them. I mean I get that you could (maybe) keep the devil away from possessing an individual. But how are you just supposed to TKO the devil altogether? Even here, there's just a prophecy that he's gonna go to town on the whole planet. How is she supposed to prevent that?

3) Which also begs the question for these movies why there are even sequels. I mean, from the end of this movie the world is already screwed. Hopefully we don't get to see what a third one of these movies looks like lol.

4) Anyone catch that she was staying at the killer from the I Know What You Did Last Summer movies?

Meh,

C-

No comments:

Post a Comment