Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Top 10 Scary Movies: #3: The Omen

#3 is both the older Omen and tha new Omen.

In regards to the first one:

"One of the few movies I ever jumped out of my seat for. An old lady friend and I watched it with speakers right behind us when the babysitter starts staring at that dog and then that creepy music comes on. I dunno why it was so spooky. I'm not scared of dogs, or of crazy babysitters, but some combination of the three was creepy as hell."


And the newer one was probably worse: 

"The nightmares the mom has are spooky as fuck. Another jitsu movie that scared me was that eyes wide shut one b/c of all the masks in it. In the Omen she has these dreams where she shuts the mirror and the devil mask thing pops up and its scary as fuck. and how scary is that little kid? jesus h. christ."

And obvi from tha picture above. The scene where the nanny/babysitter just randomly yells at Damien "It's all for you"** and then just hangs herself. That's pretty scary.  

**Get it Jon, it's all for you lol.**

 

No comments:

Post a Comment