Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Evil Dead (2013) - Live Tweets

Kind of a unique review tonight bw. I'm gonna review it just based off of my and Alan's live tweets of it from back in tha day lol. 

1) Here are some of Alan's gems on my computer that summed up my thoughts on the movie pretty well

a) ""they aren't just dead...they are evil dead" @*buff* trying to sell tha Evil Dead"

b) "theres not even a plot to this movie." --@*buff*. Is he talking about Annie Hall or Evil Dead?

c) "You know when Woody Allen went back to kindergarten? Don't start asking for explanations on why they do things"--@*buff*

d) "OH MY GOD OOOOOOHHH"--@*buff* 

2) And, some of my own tweets (and alan's actual thoughts)

a)  "to be fair. this movie is better than annie hall 20 minutes in." - @alan

b) "holy god this is scary "

c)  "luvin tha ending credits flashing back to tha original "

and after the movie

d) "as a random aside to everything: KState sucks"  LOL

Maybe I'll review it for real soon lol,

A

No comments:

Post a Comment