Saturday, October 19, 2013

Witchboard

1) I was hoping this would have something to do with witches so I could bump that category up but turns out it was just about one of those goofy ouija boards smh.

2) There's a guy named Jim in it and they say his name like 23432 times. The ouija board spells J-I-M. For those of you who aren't familar with JIM, in American Reunion the "don't be a p**** Jim" part is super funny. (For more historical background on my use of the term "Jim's house" see the review of the below average Edward Scissorhands).

3) It was really pretty boring. I mean, the beginning was tight when they were summoning spirits but then it was just some dude from the board trying to wreck havoc the whole time. And how dumb is it to shoot the ouija board? It's like, you've already summoned some spirit out of it. What the hell is shooting it gonna do? 

4) There's a guy who says he is a cop in the "bomb squad and truancy division." What a law enforcement combo.

Even looking at the movie poster I dunno why I thought this would be good,

D

No comments:

Post a Comment