Thursday, October 10, 2013

Friends: the One with the Halloween Party

Bw, as it may or may not surprise you, my favorite month of tha year is October. Now I know everyone gets that I take time off of work to lay around watching scary movies every October. But someone once asked me, "buff, what do you do the other 11 months of the year?" And without hesitation I reply, "fall asleep to the hit tv show Friends."

The one (obvi) very minor drawback to the show is that it only references Halloween a few times in the show and only has 1 episode that is about halloween (I'll bet that poser Maddie can't name tha other few smh lol). That being said, here's the run down:

1) Obvi a really solid episode all tha way around. Mona's in it which is tight. She's the second chick that I wish wouldn't have gotten kicked off tha show (besides Kathy, man was she tight - and speaking of which, anyone get that Chandler's dressed like the character in Kathy's favorite book - start taking notes Maddie).

2) This is also the last major literary work that Sean Penn can be seen in that doesn't actually suck. If you don't believe me you should go check out This Must be the Place.

3) Except for the absence of any scary movies going on in the background, a good solid effort here,

A

No comments:

Post a Comment