Friday, July 27, 2012

I Still Know What You Did Last Summer

Watching scary movies everyday is really running laps around reading about torts lol.

1) A pretty solid sequel. A lot of times, the sequel to a horror movie (or subsequent movies after that) can really blow. Fortunately, this one was okay. Actually having looked at my review of the first movie, I'd have to say that I actually probably underestimated it quite a bit.

2) The solid cast made it pretty tight too. The brother from Eastbound & Down is on it, as well as Mekhi Phifer from the critically acclaimed movie 8 Mile.

3) I guess if a killer tried to get me on the Fourth of July each year, I'd be a little more skeptical of taking a free trip some stranger on the radio gave to me. Seems like some poor planning on their part.

4) Actually speaking of which the title is kind of misleading, because it's actually 2 summers after the first movie. I dunno if the fisherman was just busy or something in the interim period but it should be called 'i still know what you did the summer before last' lol.

Nothing too wild,

C

No comments:

Post a Comment