Sunday, October 17, 2010

I Know What You Did Last Summer


1) It's mostly ho-hum. The first part is tight where something fucked up happens and then the creepy stuff happens slowly but my ADD gets the best of me by the end of the movie. Movies like this and scream get more jitsu because theres like a 100 possible killers that are running around and they keep calling audibles about who they are.

2) The whole fish hook thing was fairly original but not near as cool as a butcher knife or the knife fingers.

3) Why don't these people get the fuck out of town? If a bunch of dudes I hung out with started getting fucked up all the time it wouldn't take me long to make moves out of the town. Some n00bjitsu.

Good the first few times, but hard to sit through at the end.

C-

No comments:

Post a Comment