Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Top 10 Scary Movies: #4 : Paranormal Activity 3

#4 is Paranormal Activity 3.

Now I know what you all are thinking: "Buff, that's pretty lame. All these paranormal movies are overdone and really the same movie over and over again."

While there's some truth to this, PN3 really sets itself apart from tha rest:

"Top notch spooky stuff. One of the things that scares the bejesus out of me is when people are just standing somewhere staring at you for no reason. I think it's why The Strangers really spooked the hell out of me. This movie was just chalked full of this little ghost chick standing and staring. Really spooky. Movies with scary little kids also give me the willies and this had a bunch of them running around too."

Also, all the old women just popping out at the end was unexpected and startled the shit out of me. It's a movie that I've watched a few times, and all tha times I've jumped out of my seat. Me and imfr0d0 even had to sit by Alan because it got so spooky at the end lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment