Thursday, October 3, 2013

Texas Chainsaw 3D

1) I'll try not to rehash my previous posts complaining about me watching all these 3D movies without glasses (which would really need another post explaining how they scare the bejesus out of me), but it's pretty jitsu trying to sit through a movie where you know the chainsaw isn't actually coming out at you.

2) It's pretty middle of the road compared to most other old movies that also attempted to run it back (see The Last House on the Left and My Bloody Valentine 3D (which is actually pretty tight for totally irrelevant reasons #wheelsup)).

3) I know I haven't reviewed all of the Texas Chainsaw movies, but they've kind of run out of material to show. I mean, at least for Michael Myers, Halloween comes once a year. Jason has Friday the 13th. What new challenges is Leatherface really going to run into these days? You think if he put up a "no trespassing" sign his problems would be over with.

4) Random thought: Is this the Scooby-Doo van or what? I mean, its 5 people in a big van who end up trying to solve this mystery going on at this old haunted massacre house. Yabba dabba do lol.

B-

No comments:

Post a Comment