Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Seed of Chucky

1) While we we're in the spirit of Chucky I figured that I'd round out the series by reviewing this turd of a movie. Definitely the lowest of low for the franchise. It totally explains why they were so apprehensive about funding another movie after this one.

2) Not a lot of it makes sense or was really funny. I mean, Redman makes a cameo for almost no real purpose. Chucky drives Britney Spears off the road and makes an "opps I did it again" joke. And how'd Glen get tha British voice? Smh.

3) You remember the first time you got JWW's Taiwan file? He's hyped it up the whole summer, it's like 600 some odd pages, and has like 18 different chapters. You're like WOW, I can't wait to get a hold of this. Then you realize that you might as well have just donated all that paper to the local pet store to give the birds something to crap on. (LOL JK JON).

Likewise, here, the whole movie, you sit here, watching it, hoping it gets better. And then it just gets worse and worse. Jennifer Tilly gets pregnant from Chucky's semen that his lady friend impregnated her with. I mean do I really need to go much further into it than that?

Eh, it's still Chucky,

C-

No comments:

Post a Comment