Thursday, October 24, 2013

The Thing (1982)

1) Despite my personal love of aliens, I never really can dig the alien movies very well. I used to love tha Unsolved Mysteries about aliens and I have always wanted to go alien hunting in Oregon, but for whatever reason Hollywood can't put together a solid movie about tha subject.

2) Part of the problem is that this isn't a story about some abduction or anything. It's just these explorers in the Arctic find some organism that can transform into anything it takes over. And then they just keep suspecting the other ones of being taken over. It's kind of like The Faculty but not a teen thriller and based in somewhere cold and boring.

3) To be honest I fell asleep in the middle of the movie (I h8 napping lol) but didn't really feel like I missed much. I assumed some people that were no longer in the movie got killed off but besides that think I pretty much got the gist of it.

4) There's a tool shed in tha movie lol.

It's long and not much happens

C-

No comments:

Post a Comment