Monday, October 3, 2011

Paranormal Activity


1) At first I thought this was super spooky but now it was pretty ho-hum. The first time I watched it I couldn't make it through the part where she's hovering over him in bread just staring at him. That's some spooky stuff. People standing around looking spooky just staring at people is one of my pet peeves lol.

2) The rest of it seemed like a bad remix of The Blair Witch Project and Poltergeist. I can't believe that people actually thought this footage was real. I mean, this is just a less spooky version of the BWP. It's just in some house in the suburbia instead of some creepy woods.

3) I'd echo the my criticism of the BWP's camera usage. If any girl I was living with was just recording some supernatural entity scaring the shit out of me I think it'd be time to rethink the relationship.

4) And why on God's green earth don't they just run out of the house and never come back? Or turn the TV on at night so you're not in the dark? Sleeping with the tv on solves.

Meh,

D+

No comments:

Post a Comment