Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Shaun of the Dead


1) It was running laps around most of these other zombie movies I've seen. I've actually never been wild about most zombie movies, but this one was pretty good.

2) It's even more impressive that I like this because outside of Love Actually, it's hard for me to think of any European movies I'm terribly wild about (albeit I don't really ever try to watch them lol).

3) With all that being said it still seems to suffer from the same problems that plague other zombie movies: they all have the same plot. I mean, these guys realize that theres a bunch of zombies that are taking over and they have to figure out what to do. I get that they add the 'he's not doing anything with his life twist' but besides that this is the same old same old.

4) They just cuss like sailors this whole movie lol.

Good, but maybe laying off the zombie movies for awhile,

B+

No comments:

Post a Comment