Sunday, October 16, 2011

Prom Night (2008)


1) Really got better the second time I watched it. Kind of like the top 5 movie Sorority Row I wasn't very wild about it the first time around. Now it's pretty tight. I think the first time I watched it I got distracted by that scary ass trailer for the Strangers.

2) The killer is pretty jitsu, but he keeps it interesting the whole movie. Some of the times when he would kill people it looked stupid in the point-of-view mode of the victim.

3) All of this could have been avoided with more responsible parenting. I mean, if your niece had a psycho try to kill her a few years ago would you really let her go stay the night at a spooky hotel that was undergoing renovations? And get a room with her boyfriend? #smh

4) I never realized the girl is also the bipolar chick from that SVU finale from a few years ago. Also the dude that dies wearing the Halo shirt is tight.

I can't believe I got Bricker to come watch this in theaters with me,

B

No comments:

Post a Comment