Thursday, October 27, 2011

Dracula


1) Turn your speakers up lol. I don't know if it's our TV, or netflix, or what, but I couldn't understand like half the shit they were saying the whole movie.

2) Good to see that the crazy guy who always warns of bad stuff thats about to go down originated here. That guy was getting annoying but then I realized that back in the 1930s that probably wasn't in every horror movie like it is today lol.

3) These black and white movies are almost always mediocre. Maybe it's just that my ADD needs shiny things and music but I get so bored during these movies. There's hardly any external noise, colors, or generally tightthings going down.

4) That being said it was still pretty good. I mean, it spawned a whole generation of tight movies/general halloween shenanigans.

Oh, and good stuff for being so short lol

B

No comments:

Post a Comment