Sunday, October 16, 2011

Cujo


1) I didn't realize they just hang out in the car the whole movie. That's a big downside to living out in the middle of nowhere. Seems like generally someone would see this killer dog making it rain on you and they would call the police, but not out in BFE. Living in the country would be tight, but dear god would it blow scary movie wise.

2) Kind of a goofy movie. I mean, the dog really looks like Beethoven so I dunno how it would be too scary. I get if you were trapped in a car and theres some killer dog shaking the car it would be scary, but how often would that really happen?

3) Anyone who ever cried after watching Old Yeller should watch this and it'd sober them right up lol.

4) The mom in the movie is Laurie's mom on Rob Zombie's Halloween 2. I guess she's been in a wreck of horror movies.

Knock on wood that I'll get bit by a dog soon, but it's hard to get too scared over this,

C-

No comments:

Post a Comment