Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Jaws


1) Not really a Halloweenesque movie but it's scary as hell. For you avid followers, you've probably figured out that I'm scared of dolls, the devil, and heights. The ocean is a very close 4 and sharks are definitely a big part of it. Even when you know it's coming it's still scary as hell when Jaws pops out of the water.

2) I dunno why they let that one guy just sit there and run his fingernails across the chalkboard. I don't think I'd pay attention to someone if they did that I think I'd throw something at them.

3) Seems like there's a lot of horsing around here too. I mean, they know where the shark is at, why don't they just go take it down? And why do they decide to take it down in that makeshift boat? If you're going to go after this gigantic shark you might as well go big.

4) It's hard for me to reiterate how scared of the ocean/sharks I am. Part of it is probably because I can't swim, but even watching youtube videos of that Jaws amusement ride freaks me out. My hands are sweating up a storm just thinking about this.

Despite the great subject matter of the movie it's fairly boring,

C-

No comments:

Post a Comment