Wednesday, October 26, 2011

The Birds


1) SMH. Before I watched this I sat around and thought about how bad it could be. Despite the critical acclaim for it, I had a stinking feeling it would be bad and it turned out I was right.

2) How could it be this bad? Because it's a movie about birds trying to peck people. There's no demon possessing them, there's no real reason for any of it. It's just a bunch of birds.

3) I think this is pretty good evidence that some movie critics just jump on board with whatevers in style. I mean, for all that is holy, this is about a bunch of birds trying to get people. How was anyone scared that a bunch of birds would just attack the shit out of you?

4) There is a lesson to be learned from this: don't move to California lol. You know where birds wouldn't attack you? Western Kansas. Thats because hunting season starts in a few weeks and I'll bet the birds don't screw around there lol.

I guess it was original,

D

No comments:

Post a Comment