Saturday, October 22, 2011

Top 10 Before They Were Famous


Wgbw,

Wasn't anything too wild in the recommendations for the top 10. After mulling it over, we're gonna count down the top 10 movie stars who made their early debut in a horror movie. Now, before Jon goes and makes some polisci graph about why this countdown is inaccurate I should preface it with a few reservations.

1) I'll generally only include them if I've reviewed the movie before. I don't want to trace every famous movie star to some bad movie they did once that no one's ever heard of.

2) I won't include people who are now famous for some jitsu show. A few google searches produced some famous people from Lost or ER or some show I couldn't care less about.

3) It might not be their actual debut. I tried to weed out people whose 10th movie ended up being some horror movie, but generally it will be super early in their career.

No comments:

Post a Comment