Saturday, October 1, 2011

Jennifer's Body


Wgbw, it's finally one of the greatest days of the year! October 1st is so tight because it's the start of the sickest month and November 1st is still a month away lol. Without further ado,

1) I'm not terribly wild about vampire or werewolf movies, but this one was tight. I'm not even a huge Megan Fox fan (I know thats pretty jitsu) but this movie was tight.

2) It's kinda funny she's actually a succubus. I didn't even know that was real, I just thought that Doggles made that up for the actual succubus lol.

3) I've always been a fan of the horror-romcom, but am now starting to warm up to the horror/dark-comedy genre. I've seen a bunch of turd dark comedy movies, but this one was legit. Megan Fox was pretty funny the whole time and they made all the kinda gory parts get mixed up with her humor to keep it well rounded.

4) I am becoming a bigger Amanda Seyfried fan lately and I hadn't even realized she was in this movie. What a tight revelation. and how tight was that scene with her and Amanda Fox? #yeahbuddy

What a great start to October,

A+

No comments:

Post a Comment