Monday, October 3, 2011

Saw


1) What a tight movie. It had such an original plot line (I think it was pretty radically different from Seven) and was spooky as hell. The first time I saw it I was at the old Milhouse/ATM/Toromir house sleeping on the couch. I kept freaking out that the scary little doll guy who rides the tricycle would come down the hall at me. That doll guy is still pretty spooky and is actually featured in Dead Silence.

2) It had just the right about of plot twists/revelations. And the ending was fucking crazy. Nobody would've guessed it was just the crazy Jigsaw dude just kicking it on the floor.

3) It has some of the tightest scary movie lines ever. The live or die....make your choice line is tight and so is the I want to play a game line. It's even tighter when @enronnie just says them over and over again lol.

4) Despite all of this tight stuff, I can't quite figure out why it's still not top notch. It's one of those horror movies that after you see it for the first time you want to watch it again so you can see all the twists coming. But after that I get kind of bored lol.

B+

No comments:

Post a Comment