Monday, October 10, 2011

Frailty


1) Pretty scary when you think about it. The references in the movie to the bible telling the one guy to kill his son to show God he's serious make this kind of realistically scary.

2) I've written before about how Matthew McConaughey should stick to RomComs but he's pretty legit in this one. Back in the day before I really got hooked on RomComs I thought he was spooky because of this movie lol.

3) I don't totally get why his face gets all blurred out when he's on the videos and stuff. I mean, I guess the point of that is that he is doing God's work, but then that seems to defeat the purpose of the movie being scary since all those people were actually probably bad news.

4) Some good movie fan trivia for you blog world: little Fenton is actually the girl's brother who gets pranked in the critically acclaimed movie Sorority Row.

Solid original plot line, but just something missing

B

No comments:

Post a Comment