Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The Blair Witch Project


1) I dunno how anyone thought this was real. I mean- they're out in the woods for like a week and their video camera from the mid 90s doesn't die?

2) Also why does that girl keep holding onto the stupid camera during all of the jitsu thats going down? If I was the dude who was lost and my 2 n00b friends finally found me after 4 days with their video cameras on I'd put a whooping on them. It's like put down the camera and make some real moves.

3) The narrator is kind of annoying. She's talks way too much and says a wreck of n00b stuff. The part where she says "of course there's no natural resources left, we're in america" is one of the most jitsu lines of all time.

4) The director's name really is Eduardo Sanchez. #ebd

I get that it's original, but don't put yourself through it twice.

C-

No comments:

Post a Comment