Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Night of the Living Dead (1968)


1) I'm never terribly wild about these black and white movies but I know I need to catch up on some of these 'classics' lol.

2) For a black and white movie it wasn't great. For the first 45 minutes it was so dark that it was hard to tell what was going on. You know those times you're at Henry's upstairs and you wonder why it's so fucking dark everywhere. It kind of reminded me of that: really dark, a bunch of n00bs running around, and there's always the danger of someone falling and hurting themselves (lol bunz).

3) I don't really get why the movie was so important for horror movies. I mean it's a mediocre mid-60s black and white zombie movie but that's about it. I guess it had a showing in the old Halloween 2 (where the dude is watching it on tv) and the new Halloween 2 where she wakes up to it.

4) The "They're coming for you Barbara" line is money though.

C-

No comments:

Post a Comment