Monday, September 26, 2011

New blog format/subject area


In response to those fans seeking a new format/subject matter I figured I'd try out a more interesting area. Some fans think I'm not qualified to review movies (which I'm not, I obviously have a bad taste in entertainment generally: movies, tv shows, music, etc.) This isn't late breaking news to anyone who reads the blog.

Instead of reviewing movies, I'm going to tell you what I had to eat today. For lunch today I had some eggs and oranges. And a vitamin water zero. I've attached a picture of it for you all to enjoy.

Now before anyone gets bored and quits reading this I should explain the purpose of the blog. I'm showing you my gross looking lunch so you all check my blog everyday.

It's known as the Hawthorne Effect. The theory is if anyone actually cares enough to look at phone pics of my breakfast everyday that they will pressure me to keep taking pictures of scrambled eggs and vitamin waters. Theoretically, if I quit posting pictures of eggs everyday, it will cause uproar throughout the blogosphere and I will be pressured into taking more pictures of the shit I eat for the blog world's enjoyment.

Now I know what you're thinking. "Buffalo, your movie taste is mediocre but this just seems crazy!"

Before you jump ship, I should tell you my approach to blogging is endorsed by Tim Ferriss, a blogger with a degree in East Asian Studies. Although his work has been frowned upon by "experts" (people licensed to practice medicine), I'm pretty sure this should make people want to check out my blog lol.

Actually as I'm writing this I'm getting bored already. Not as bored as I was during Annie Hall, but I think I'll be okay giving D+'s to those turd Academy Award nominees.

JWW, this blog post was for you <3

1 comment:

  1. Dear Halloween Jitsu, For lunch today I had apples with peanut butter and some vegetarian vegetable soup.

    ReplyDelete