Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Paranormal Activity 3


1) Top notch spooky stuff. One of the things that scares the bejesus out of me is when people are just standing somewhere staring at you for no reason. I think it's why The Strangers really spooked the hell out of me. This movie was just chalked full of this little ghost chick standing and staring. Really spooky. Movies with scary little kids also give me the willies and this had a bunch of them running around too.

2) The whole keeping a camera on at all times doesn't make any sense. Like if someone was actually haunting the place why would you carry around the stupid camera to tell your ladyfriend about it? I'd be like put down the camera and just tell me what is going on. It's kind of why The Blair Witch Project didn't make any sense either. I mean, your friend is stranded out in the woods and you're still trying to video tape it? SMH

3) Why did that one chick agree to babysit here? I mean, there's already 2 creepy little girls that are there, and then they tell you that they have these cameras all rigged up in order to spot all this scary activity that's going on. Just sounds like poor planning to me.

4) The ending was kind of confusing. There was like the group of old women wearing black and then the ladyfriend's mom popped that guys back. I get that he's mooching off his girlfriend's money to buy those VHS tapes, but was that really necessary? She must've really like her old boyfriend lol,

B+

No comments:

Post a Comment