Monday, April 18, 2011

The Strangers


Whats good blog world, just added a new feature to the blog. It's got it's own TWITTER.

Anywho, just realized me and @clozer were gonna review this one but it never materialized. I think I can speak for us all when I say that this one was scary.

1) The people that just stand around and stare are always creepy as hell to me, especially when they have these spooky masks on. There's a youtube video you can see here that makes me think I'm not the only person who gets spooked out by this.

2) The part where you first see the stranger walk up behind Liv Tyler is one of the spookiest scenes of all time.

3) The trailer actually might be scarier than the actual movie (you can see it here as well). Me and @imbricker went to go see Prom Night (Unrated) in theaters and this was a preview. Prom Night wasn't scary at all (still surprised I got DB to come with me to that) but dear god did this trailer scare me.

4) There were some stupid parts. I don't think a stalker would actually sit on the swingset swinging while you were trying to run away from them. The "because you were home" line was also kinda silly.

Regardless it was still SCARY STUFF

B

No comments:

Post a Comment