Monday, June 20, 2011

My Bloody Valentine 3D


1) After watching part of this movie 4234 times and finally making it through it I'm convinced it's pretty legit. It touches all the bases of a sick horror movie and has some pretty good scary parts.

2) I really need to watch these movies in 3D. Kind of like when me and @enronnie watched The Final Destination [Blu-ray 3D], the movies look kinda stupid when they're made for 3D but turn into 2D format. Although there were some jumpy parts, there was some equally jitsu parts where you could tell what was about to happen given the screen formatting lol.

3) Maybe it's just because I just recently reviewed The Uninvited, but the whole "oh my god, I'm the actual killer" part at the end seemed kind of ho hum. I thought the end-end part where the killer put on the worker's clothes Michael Myers style was good though.

4) There were some goofy characters. That cop with the old guy at the end looked like she was 12, it must have been take your daughter to work day lol. And what were those dudes doing going down in the shaft at the end again? Did they miss the whole point of the movie?

Oh, and the killer's name is harry WARDEN lol.

B+

No comments:

Post a Comment