Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Friday the 13th Part VII: The New Blood


What's good blog world, this last friday was FRIDAY THE 13TH, but there's 2 more of them this year (april and july) so I don't feel too terrible for missing this last one. The spooky part is is that there are 13 weeks between each one.

1) That being said, it's kind of goofy. I mean, this girl somehow telekineticly (sp?) makes Jason pop up and go crazy? What a gigantic screwup that was to accidentally make Jason pop back up instead of her dad.

2) This kind of ruined the ending as well too. I mean, this girl just has the ability to prevent Jason from killing people? They really coulda used this in Jason X when they can't seem to figure out how to stop him from making it rain on people.

3) This and Jason Goes to Hell: The Final Friday are by far the worst Friday the 13th movies by far. I really wish they just woulda had Jason come back each movie with the same sort of plot. I don't understand why they have to throw in these stupid additional plot elements that suck.

4) I think there's all these crazy uncut scenes on the old DVD of this that I used to have, but I always remember them being pretty ho-hum given that they are from the late 80s lol.

C-

No comments:

Post a Comment