Sunday, January 1, 2012

Cyberbully


What's good blog world. Before we get to the review I had just a few random thoughts. 2011 was obvi better than 2010 which was better than 2009. It was no 2007 but you already knew. I'm sure 2012 will be bigger than ever. December 2011 was the best month of the blog to date so we'll try to keep it going strong in the new year. Without further ado,

1) Me and Scottles went back to the lifetimesque movies for this gem. The story is pretty much this girl that gets on a facebook look alike and then gets it hacked by her brother and best friend. Then all these comments cause her to try and TKO herself.

2) Maybe this is more dramatic for a teenager, but I can't imagine myself getting too riled up about what happens on twitter/facebook. Maybe 15 year old AJ wouldve but I can't see it here.

3) The end of the movie got kind of long. I get they need to resolve her sadness but they could've sped it up a bit.

4) The broader question this movie should have asked was this: why didn't she just delete facebook and get on twitter. Twitter > facebook.

It was no The Boy She Met Online,

D+

No comments:

Post a Comment