Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Dexter Season 6


Wgbw, sorry for the delays, work has been busy lately

1) I know I have a bad taste in movies and stuff, but I thought it was pretty tight. Everyone I've talked to that's watched the show before says it blows now. But I've only seen seasons 5 and 6 so I don't actually know if it was better than it is now lol.

2) That being said I thought it wasn't as good as Season 5. This is probably due to my love for Julia Stiles more so than anything (see The Omen and Down to You). Shaking my head at them having her leave the show after that season though.

3) Some jitsu along the way. I have no idea why they thought that having his sister want to make love to him was a good twist. I dunno how that would actually go about in the next season and just sounds like a bad idea. But the ending where she sees him go to town on that guy was crazy good.

4) Something not really specific to this season, but that's hard to overlook, is the opening. Despite my love for horror movies, all the blood and bloodesque stuff at the beginning always gives me the willies.

Fairly solid,

B

No comments:

Post a Comment