Monday, January 2, 2012

Failure to Launch


1) Eh it was okay. Matthew McConaughhey is pretty good in most RomComs (see Ghosts of Girlfriends Past and How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days) but he was below average in this one. Maybe it's the combination of him and Sarah Jessica Parker (I have a hit or miss relationship with Sex and the City) but there was just something missing.

2) The whole plot is kind of ridiculous.I get that Hitch is kind of the same deal but it's still pretty unbelievable that you could just be a professional girlfriend.

3) The endings kind of ho-hum too. I mean, they tie him up and make him talk to her. What if he really didn't want to be with her? You'd want to sydh at your friends for making you sit in a room with an ex that you didn't want anything to do with lol.

4) The whole side story with Kit and that one dude is pretty distracting too. They should've just honed in on the original (mediocre) plot.

I don't know why I own this,

C-

No comments:

Post a Comment