Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Trust


1) At first I was really excited about this since David Schwimmer directed it. For those of you who are unfamiliar with him, he played Ross on the hit TV show Friends. Dear god was this a long ways away from Friends.

2) The whole movie is actually screwed up. I'm a big fan of the crime based dramas where they have to hunt down some sexual predator Law and Order SVU style, but this one wasn't near as good. There was no Elliot Stabler, no dramatic jury trial, and really no conclusion.

3) The ending was just sad. I mean, they don't catch the sexual predator? And then if that wasn't enough they show him being a physics teacher in Sunnyville USA with a wife and kids. Why didn't they just catch the guy?

4) I read in an interview that David Schwimmer wanted to distance himself from being Ross on Friends. I don't know why he'd want to replace that image of himself with someone who makes these sad drama movies with depressing endings. I mean, Matt LeBlanc won a Golden Globe in his new show Episodes. I just wish Ross went somewhere sort of near the Friends genre.

Beggars can't be choosers,

D+

No comments:

Post a Comment