Friday, January 6, 2012

The Notebook


1) I know this will surprise my fans, but I am really up and down on this movie. Obvi I think it has one of the top 3 movie scenes in motion picture history (see my post here). It's tight that this scene is the cover for the movie poster too.

2) I'm not crazy about the ending-ending. I mean, I'm all happy that they fall in love after all those years and all that jazz. I even get how it's sad that she can't remember him and stuff all those years later. But how realistic is it that they go cuddle and die together? And what kind of security is that at the old folks home?

3) Anybody realize that Allie's dad in this movie is that evil defense attorney off of Law and Order SVU? I could never look at him the same after this movie lol.

4) Something that boosts the movie for me is the time that they won an MTV award for best kiss. Don't get it twisted, MTV awards are still pretty goofy and all, but it was tight. I've included it for your viewing pleasure.


I mean, I used to have a poster of this movie,

A-

No comments:

Post a Comment