Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Jason Goes to Hell: The Final Friday


Wgbf, sorry for the delays. Been busy with a bunch of school stuff. I'm still busy but having a hard time concentrating right now lol. The countdown will go on, but I just saw this and thought I'd schwangle it.

1) A pretty jitsu movie overall. I think the stupid looking poster gives it away. I don't know why they can't just have him keep making it rain at Camp Chrystal Lake. Deciding to let him manifest himself in all these other people is kind of jitsu.

2) To be honest, I've watched this movie 3 times and still don't know what happens. He gets in the other dude but then that bounty hunter guy keeps preventing him from dying? I'm not even sure how he dies at the end.

3) The tight part is when Freddy's hand comes out of the ground and pulls his mask down. I don't know how they would've imagined the sequel 13 years ahead of time, but props on that.

It was a turd but the Friday the 13th movies are tight,

C-

No comments:

Post a Comment