Thursday, October 28, 2010

Movies Still to Come


Realized I still have a lot of movies to review before the most dominant day of the year. Still on the agenda: Halloween 4 - The Return of Michael Myers (Divimax Edition), Halloween 5 - The Revenge of Michael Myers (Divimax Edition), Halloween - The Curse of Michael Myers, The Exorcist (Extended Director's Cut & Original Theatrical Edition) [Blu-ray], The Omen (Two-Disc Collector's Edition), Friday the 13th Uncut (Deluxe Edition), Trick 'r Treat [Blu-ray], Re-Animator and maybe a few more. I'll try to keep lighting it up- it's been great so far fans- more good shit to come.

5 comments:

  1. Forgot to add- I'll be sort of busy making it rain at some parties and being gone in jitsuville saturday, but i'll try to keep it up.

    Also reviewing SAW 3D after me and @imbricker go see it tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trick r Treat is pretty sick. The bus story is weird as hell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do me a favour and give me an artwork cred cred on this illustration plz;)
    Colin Mayne

    ReplyDelete
  4. The above artwork is Colin Maynes I guess. I'm unclear what 'artwork cred cred' means but that is my guess! Thanks Colin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah thanks, it was a mistype lol
    Im selling some limited editions of this and other for Halloween :
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/Halloweenposterhaven

    Cheers
    Col

    ReplyDelete