Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Movie Suggestions



There's like 18 more days of halloween movies. just wanted to see if the fans wanted to see anything particular. I need to add another 5ish movies .

***Here's the rest of the lineup for October

1) Halloween
Halloween 2
Halloween 4
Halloween 5
5) Curse of Michael myers
Halloween resurrection
Friday 13th new
Friday 13th old
Exorcist
10) Poltergeist
Trick r treat
The omen old
13) The omen new
Children of the Corn

****Stuff that I'm contemplating

Texas chainsaw massacre, paranormal activity, halloween 3, blair witch project, saw

***Random stuff that will make an appearance- all the beavis and butthead halloweens (obvi)

4 comments:

  1. I think we could use a review of The Ring. You could also review The Vanishing since I'm too scared to watch it. Or you could review Audition, I bet it would scare Bricker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like a review of the new Willy Wonka is needed #scaredbuff

    ReplyDelete
  3. How can you leave out the childs play movies?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the suggestions blog world

    ReplyDelete