Tuesday, December 27, 2011

The Wave


1) SMDH. Alan thought watching this would be a good idea and I told him it wouldn't be good. Turns out Nastradamus Buffalo was correct.

2) It's in German. I never understood how you are supposed to watch a movie with subtitles in it. It's like you're reading a book instead of watching the movie. I didn't want to read a book. And I'm no German major, but I'm pretty sure they kept not speaking German a bunch of the time.

3) Some other things I really enjoyed about the movie (in no particular order):
a) Political activism
b) Water polo
c) The cool music by the Ramones
d) Soccer
e) The subtitles
f) All the scenes where there were heights
g) Getting excited about traveling to Europe

4) I dunno why the teacher really gets in trouble at the end of the movie. And it was too predictable that the one kid would just go crazy.

Uhhhhh,

D-

No comments:

Post a Comment